Egg Lover

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

this is about widya nehnehpok, and other random things.

I came online today.

probability all wrong. nice. says:
ae

probability all wrong. nice. says:
my mum just showed me the hp bill.

probability all wrong. nice. says:
nz calls f***ing ex.

knn, nice way to start a conversation kenneth, with money!
okay lah, normally i wouldnt even bother...but lately i've been broke...like seriously "cup noodles everyday", broke. (dont worry, my hair is resilient) i have 50 bucks now, to last me for this week and the next so thats okay for now...but i need to manage my money well. just that day i used my mum's amex card, something i vowed not to use....so im pretty much screwed. im hiring accountants, money managers. if interested, please call

1800-account-for-shithead.

so yea. thats about the money.

has anyone noticed how widya has been studying these days?(i dont know if she's procrastinating, so i prefer to believe the former)well, she's scaring me. im NOT on mugging mode, just doing homework. everyone around me is mugging or praying, besides kenneth who's a born hustler. well widya, i know i tol you i was going to study after you hung up, but i didnt. but i will soon. after this week, after the thought of coming back to school has settled in.


MOTHER TONGUE ORALS THIS FRIDAY! TAGGERS PLEASE BE HELPFUL ( I KNOW YOU ARENT, BUT TRY OK?)
i've got a few topics from my teacher, ive shortlisted some of them that i cant seem to elaborate on. if you have any ideas just tag.

1) How is National Day significant to you?
2) How do we get youths more involved in current affairs?
3) How do we prevent the spread of common contagious diseases (eg: TB,SARS,DENGUE)
4) How can we improve the conutry's courtesy (sounds much better in tamil)

so yea. help


anyway, bet ya'll know, chris benwar passed away. he killed his whole family and then hung himself to death. chris benwar is WWE's wrestler.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143 KNNBCCB, i reached question 84, which is TOO GOOD FOR ME, so i decided to quit. i didnt know there were answers until JQ told me!!!! wah piang, waste my time!!!!!

anyway...anyone miss weedee? i sure do. i miss listening to her stories aout how she got grounded again,and how sulaiman asks fo her number (teeheehee). i miss widya chen hui jing melati johan.

today,i am obliged to tell everyone that i have an iq of 139, not applaudable,but wayyy acceptable.

anyone thinks i need a psp?toodles.


AE MY QUIZ IS NOT TOUGH OK?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home