Egg Lover

Monday, June 25, 2007

i saw paul today.

I HAVENT BLOGGED IN FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER.


holy lalala.

how ya'll been? catching any sweet movies lately? i have! Fancy four, Ocean's 13, Pirates, Shrek.

and soon, Hairspray, Die Hard 4.0, Transformers, and of course Potter.

so yes, im one of those freaks that have my alarm set for july 24th. singpost confirmed that i'd be getting my book from 10-5, with the collectors edition box. and i am going to read till i pangsai in my pants. im so excited.

so here's some harry trivia for you.

i think harry should die. it'll keep us wanting for more if he doesn't.
i think voldy should die too, so that the kids don't cry at night.
i think there should be a nuclear explosion and everyone turns into leprechauns. im not kidding.

no really. any ending that is satisfying should do the trick. but at the same time, i dont want ron or hermione to die. sirius and dumbledore dying was bad enough.

i bet xiaxue's excited.

i dont know why people are so wowoweewa over Paris Hilton. well she finally realised acting dumb aint cute no more, so you can breathe now.

so my preliminaries and o levels are coming. am i psyched or WHAT?! not really. im still having that argument within myself, the ever famous JC or POLY argument. Its like, chocolate or vanilla, black or white. difficult to choose. im not ready for hands on education, and at the same time, im not ready for two more years of the same shit. im ready for some serious advice, some that would knock me off my feet and make me decide. two weeks ago i thought CJC was the place for me, now im confused again.

so yes, The cure is coming. i want tickets!

is it me, or is school getting weirder by the second. i hated school today, not many laughs as expected. i expected more drastic haircuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkBUdqbJC3U

shall blog more soon, when im moody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home