Egg Lover

Saturday, May 05, 2007

taxi





blogger is like, screwed. the layout is whack. i hope they service it. I AM NOT A HAPPY BLOGGER. ok so, aslam mentioned the real tom riddle (lord voldemort) is actually rather dashing. not too dashing to be on THE LIST but who cares.




ok, so another thing, i was rather prejudiced when doing the list, i noticed i left out orlando bloom. good old orlie. he's tied with jake gyllenhall (wtf do you spell his name, i hope i got it right.)




so here, to do all orlie fans justice. pretty boy comes in now.






and here's young tom riddle, before he got ugly.




and for the girls, i realise i left out



, alyssa milano


nice. i decided to not remove kirsten. aslam would murder me.

so yea, my exams are two days away, ive done my revision, and my conscience is sceaming at me "wth are you doing online!"

so i'll make this short. 1st of all, taxi drivers. today, i took a taxi to the temple. i was late, and flustered, and no mood for nonsense talk. so the guy was like "how may i help you this fine day mam?"and i go "toapayoh temple".

AND HE TRIES TO MAKE SMALL TALK WITH ME.

taximofo: ohhh, the temple.wow, very religious girl.

me:erm, yah. go straight, take the flyover.

taximofo:i've been driving for many years, i know the way.

me:ok /plugs in mp3.

taximofo: acts as though he is unaware that i'm listening to muse "starlight". kids these days, own handphones, mp3 players, when i was young we only know how to play 5 stones. 5cents can buy ice kachang. sigh

me:i see, turn right uncle!

taxidriver goes STRAIGHT

KNNBCCBMOFOOOOOOOO/

ohoh, sorry sorry. im an old man.

knn, dont drive lah. stupid fucker. i am already late.

on the other hand, on my way home, the cab guy was a no nonsense driver. all action, no talk.

he past by the red light three times without stopping.

i was not late for anything

PANGSAI I NEARLY DIEDDD BECAUSE OF HIS SPEED.

thank god no traffic police, i wasnt wearing seatbelt somemore. (the rule that you have to even if you're seated behind)

so ya. there are the extremes. so please. taxi drivers.i dont wanna die.

ok, loads more to say but i have a tyrant yelling at me. see yall may 15th.

joey, oth is out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home