Egg Lover

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

wake up call.

happy belated melvin, bbq with my old friends was the shiznit, seriously. glad we're in full swing with my council mates and i honestly cannot wait for january 9th. details soon people, there's about to be a shindig thats gonna blow your brains out. bbq pictures are with jq, but hurray, im down with food poisoning. i went about 8 times this past hour, record.


to shaniz,

i dont know if you're reading this right now but i really do want to make an attempt to make things right. i've been a downright shitty person as of when you returned from cambridge. i realised all you've been to me was nice, trying to offer me help and guide me through life as it is. you were there for me when i needed you, and all i've been is nosy, pricky, smelly, annoying, mean and yes, jealous. you've been wayyyy great as a friend and i dont want to lose that. i had a really good time being friends with you, and i dont know if it matters much to you now but it does to me. it always will, cause you're one of the people in cjc that are really dear to me. you were one to come up to me and tell me whats my deal. that helped alot, it really was a wake up call, although i did realise it quite late.i never really got to a proper apology, so here it is. im sorry, and i really hope we can start all over. i promise to be a better friend, if you could help me every step of the way, if im being the person that you hate, tell me.slap me. you're an amazing girl dear, and im sorry. your collage has been waiting here at home, i really havent got a proper time or moment to give it to you. i really do hope you give this some thought, and one last chance.



lotsalotsalove sincerly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home