Egg Lover

Saturday, November 08, 2008

quizzie.

1. Do you have secrets?
i have a couple of friends who know everything about me and hate me for it and try t change me for the better so thats why they're still my friends.

2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
irony much.

3. Do you enjoy going to sch?
is that a trick question?

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
first thing, get the hell out of here. with those dear to me of course.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
i love my best friend!

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
im sorry, im self centered. being loved. but you'll be blessed if you chose loving someone.

7. Who do you idolise?
kristin cavelleri

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
LIKE? ohh, move on.

9.Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
lately, secondary school friends and jag. ohh leeyen too.

10. Do you have any regrets?
haha, i do that most my life. and im only 17. i guess making mistakes are my forte and having friends that dont forgive is another.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
i prefer not to.

12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
mommy, daddy, ulfred, leeyen, jag, naren, prinesh.

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
single (dating?) and rich.

14. What is your favourite colour?
at the mo, red.

15. Would you give all in a relationship?
whats all?

16. What would you do if someone whom you hate asks for your forgiveness?
think about the time you've wanted forgiveness from someone, and give it. cause life's too short to bear grudges against anyone. then again, i havent been a saint.

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
if she stole something dear to me, then no. notice i say she.

18. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
there i times where i wanna rip my head off, but i love being loved so yea, the latter.

19. 6 people I have tagged:
shokiedues, and the rest if you're bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home