Egg Lover

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

where is my drink, i lost my phone.

so i'm here at yen's typing away on her pretty pink mickey mouse keyboard while she's bonding over durians with her ubercool sexy grandpapi.

had pizza hut twice in a row, need to start swimming, running. satisfying.


i am gonna meet ulfred tonight, i think im going to be home late, and i think my parents arent gonna be so happy about it, but its the holidays!!!!!!

well, obama won, hurrah for the world. people love the idea of change, but im sure,when it starts, people are gonna start resenting it, start saying this is not what they wanted, humankind are never satisfied. Me, I, however, am an adverse example.


NOT.


pw was really smooth, ravi asked me a tough question but i did pretty good i hope. our group was great, video had good reception overall. i'd like to thank my wonderful groupmates brennan, shane, gabby and rebecca for a wonderful job done, for all the hardwork, sweat and tears. Loved working with ya'll! brennan, it sucks that ur leaving and had to cut your hair on the last day, we wont forget you!


alright, that was my ranting for the day, let me be off before my mum threatens to set my computer on fire in order to get me home to spend more quality time with her before i go off with ulfred :D YAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home