Egg Lover

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

fungry

dont you just hate it when you're hungry?
like really hungry?
and there's nothing to eat at home and you're
a) too lazy to head out
b) hate eating alone and everyone's busy
c) raining
d) cant decide why you're staying home whining when you still have a pair.

of feet okay?

i lost my phone on the bus yesterday,i havent been avoiding your texts, or busy cost cutting. my fucking phone was left on the bus, and stolen soonafter. i am sorry if you guys have gone mad trying to contact me, ive got a couple of crazy people coming up to me today and asking me why the hell i own a phone when i cant be reachable. well people, my dear motov3xx is missing, now im stuck with the black v3, and sim card activation is tonight. please leave me your digits, for obvious reasons. no amount of words can describe how pissed/upset/saddddd/angry/annoyed i am, so im not gonna bother narrating the incident, consequences, aftershocks and all sorts.

leeyen, are you reading this? if you are...tmr how?
i miss naren, he's busy pimping these days.

ive made it to jc2, with a couble of Bs, Cs and Ds. no Es, Ss, or Us. who da ladaye?


okay bring on my nong shim cup noodles, and hair fall solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home