Egg Lover

Saturday, August 25, 2007

the tragic ending to what might have been the sweetest love story.

kevjumba finally updated! i was almost in a state of absolute desolation, and finally i recieved an sms from dear kenneth telling me that kenjumba has updated.

so i screamed,hugged mum and ran to my room, switching off mtv (mtv live, evanescence) and looked forward to see kevjumba sit back on his cool chair, and make cool jokes about cool chinese people and update me about his cool summer. but, to my utter dismay, he uploaded a video (though funny) with his homie"g" happyslip, whom i happened to be very fond of until this notion came about that they might actually be DATING.


i am so sad right now, the love of my life, gone. let me go crawl under blastoise's shell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home