Egg Lover

Thursday, August 02, 2007

my knight of cydonia, MAX is the sex.

i know im supposed to be on hiatus. but kenneth threatened to kidnap my grandma and i love her very much.

aiyah, you wont expect me to be blogging hardcore anymore, studying hardcore maybe.

anyway, outta curiousity, i went to a link that has changed my life, forever.

http://spillmytrueself.blogspot.com/

trust me, he really DOES spill his true self.

brilliant really, he really is

HOT SEX.

today i went to eat lunch with cockroach,ant,melvinlicious and doe.i ordered something really fishy and ate about 5 mouth fulls? eyy, quite okay.

then the dance floor was fucking mediocre i cant stand it i wanted to burn the hall down with the amount of shit going on but i got to see

gorgeously hot

shake that thanggg so it was fabulous.

aiyah, got in a few laughs.

so yea, anyway...prelims are 39 days away.

fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home