Egg Lover

Monday, January 01, 2007

new year

LISTENING TO: GWEN STEFANI- DONT GET TWISTED.

okay,for the sake of people. okay. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

i dont really care about new years, new year so what, LIFE still goes on. might as well we celebrate new month, or new day.
thats why i dont go for parties on new years eve.
i dont countdown.
i stay at home, listen to old records, and wish the world and life went my way.
when that day comes, i'll celebrate new year. well in this case, new day. teeheehee. sorry to spoil the party people.




well about the tagboard thing... frankly, i hate tagboards. You never know how much damage it can do. you sure do sukma, thats why im surprised YOU want a tagboard. i dont want any exboyfriends coming back, or girfriends of exboyfriends coming back or exgirlfriends of boyfriends, or current boyfriends, or ex girlfriends of exboyfriends either. it is freaky. THEY STALK YOU!



LISTENING TO: GWEN STEFANI- FLOURESCENT



lol, as you might have guessed already, the only EXCITING part of the SUPPOSEDLY exciting new year's day is my new gwen stefani album, the sweet escape. the neptunes and akon on it. how exquisite.=] well let me tell you the story of my act in sembawang today.



i was spoilt between choices.

there was the damien rice album,which i have been dying to have since it came out, if you wanna know what to get me for my 16th birthday, 12th august, its that album. and then i saw the very first album by incubus, the KT TUNSTALL album, gwen stefani's sweet escape, pharrell's in my mind, and velvet underground's album hit me smack in my face. but i decided with gwen since i've been a no doubt fan since god knows how long. so, i decided loyalty came first. i predict the next single should be dont get it twisted. i find it cute. or the sweet escape itself. =]


teeheehee. i also found out jk. rowling is richer than queen elizabeth II. whoa. when jk. rowling is called for private reading at the palace, i'd bet the quen would probably choke slam her, i mean, she's rightfully supposed to be the richest. WHAT'S THE QUEEN TITLE FOR IF SHE'S NOT RICH ENOUGH?

i spent my new year's eve pondering on what the deathly hallows meant. could it mean inferi? halloween? ARGH, its killing me. oh well. i have one more day to lavish my current freedom, have only one day left, believe it or not, before i get slaughtered in the hands of terror, by which i mean school. well, trust MOE to come up with a condition now that principals should be changed every 5 years. erm, damn mr boo's still around.

i am so not ready for a new year of school. i hate school. i have no knack of sociability anymore. life has become soliditary. tasteless. i dont think i'd be happy in beatty any longer, the sooner i graduate, the better. i just want to get my 11 outstanding o.w.ls. okay fine. 7 points. and move on with life. secondary life has been a real terror. george bernard shaw once wrote, there are two tragedies in life. one is to lose your heart's desire, and the other , is to gain it.

i guess i lost myself this year. george is damn right. i just hate it when life pulls you back down when you're at the peak. just a year back i was feeling good about myself. my self esteem was giant. i had the never say die attitude. now im a wreck. afraid to say how i really feel. afraid of making mistakes. im afraid my whole life would be a faliure. i admit, im sort of a perfectionist when it comes to how my life should be. minor things i dont really care for. i'd like to do this by 16, get that by 18, achieve something by 21, and settle at 25. sometimes, when i look back at my 15 years of life, i think its too much to ask for. And i think, im only 15, i have the rest of my life to feel sad. im so young, and i am so upset. im supposed to be living my life to the fullest. thats what got me thinking, whether or not i have a shoulder to cry on or not, life still goes on. life may hit me right in the face, but i cant just stop the race just because im lagging behind. i'd always have the chance to catch up, i have my whole 60 years to do that. mortality rate here is around 75.question is that are my FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILLING TO GIVE ME THAT CHANCE TO CATCH UP, OR WATCH ME STAY DOWN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE? i'm going to stay optimistic. i believe my family will stay by me. my friends...well i can always make new ones after i graduate.and there's the some few in beatty that i can lean on. i'm going to finish 2007, come out unscathed. throw me any hurdles buddy, i'd throw them right back at cha. heck 2007, whats one bad year going to do to me eh? after all...its just one year, life still goes on.

yupp, so, conclusion, i have no new year resolutions. im just going to lead my life, my way. no resolution will hold me back. its a bloddy waste of time. thats why i love having sukma one the blog. we are just so different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home