Egg Lover

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ahahaa

LISTENING TO : COURTNEY JAYE- CANT BEHAVE


yesterday's post was so freaking random.
ok. let me continue. so ulfred got drunk. had diahorrea. we wanted to catch a movie but dumb dumb melvin didnt want to go. LOL. so guess what, i changed my mozilla skin again. so rebel. not my thing but oh well. me and jojo were on the phone last night trying to figure out who is R.A.B. knn, so irritating. anyways. today i met isabel to study. and this thought struck me. SORRY CLARENCE BUT I CANT HELP IT IF I ALWAYS COME UP WITH THOUGHT PROVOKING BLOG POSTS.

okay. my song just changed to: BETTER THAN EZRA: JUICY. so horny this song.HAHAHAH.

anyway. the thought is....


AHAHAHAH. okay. its gonna sound stupid but ohwell. this is how i spent my holidays. i didnt spend it going out much. i spent it at home, thinking about what im going to do with my life. IM SERIOUS. im not joking. sounds too philosophical(i have my own dictionary okay) anyway. yes. and this thing, fucking scares the shit out of me. i am sorry for the use of vulgarities but pretty much nothing can emphasise the fucking fact that i am seriously worried about my future. my horoscope is not gonna help me. i have no fucking clue of what to do after my o levels. like, become the first ever singaporean maid. btw i have something to say about foreigners before i leave my signature mark.

anyway, we're soon gonna be at crossroads. JC, or POLY. for me. i think JC is a better choice. YOU SEE.. i am rather money faced. i know university graduates earn more than poly graduates. i know there's the question of going to uni after poly, but fucking hell, only top 5 % of poly grads make it to university. so...i decided poly not for me. i can take mass comm diploma in uni. i think. lol. you see. i dont know a damn thing. and my O LEVELS ARE NEXT YEAR.


i dont know what i'm gonna be when i grow up. I always thought i would become a good politician. hmm, next female prime minister of singapore. i think at that time. there'd be a reality show for that. imagine. THE NEXT PRIME MINISTER OF SINGAPORE. lol. it would be on channel 5. 12 contenders, who will be YOUR NEXT PRIME MINISTER OF SINGAPORE.


lol, so crappy. anyway, ya. so i havent studied for the olevels. i hope every dies before that fateful day. then i would RULE THE WORLD. okay enough aish. it is SOOO not going to happen. i think i wouldnt minds SARS coming back. im sorry singapore/world. i cant help it. i need sars to come back. just in time for olevels. i know slowing time is impossible, but i seriously hate the thought of school. i miss my friends, other than that, nothing much really. like, why would i wanna go back to school, when my olevels are LESS THAN A YEAR AWAY. abit funny horh, its like digging your own grave. excuse my use of singlish there.

so guess what, i dont think im gonna wait for life to make a plan for me. i am going to do it myself. from next year onwards. i am brand new aish she neh. HAHAHA. i will work on my goals. and try to do good to the world. of course, becoming a better person is on my agenda.
OKAY, so sukma here, went to the SINGAPORE GARDEN FESTIVAL. ever heard of it? well neither have i. this is how lousy i am as a singaporean. it kinda reminds me of the dursleys when they got sent off (tricked by nymphadora tonks) to go collect some prize for best lawn in england or something. i dont remember. imagine what they'd show in thier display. a bush shaped like a merlion, water out of its mouth from a sprinkler. a bush that looks like a durian. a plate of hainanese chicken rice? i know singapore is trying to focus on art and al, but cmon. your creativity IS SOOOO freaking narrow, that even our dear esplanade is shaped like a durian. every where you go, the government tries to to find a way to stamp into your minds, that "look, you are in singapore, you live by the rules, you love singapore by heart" everything here is singapore. not that im against my country or anything but in a silly way, the government does brainwash you. like teenage trends. i mean WHAT IS UP WITH THE STRIPED HAND THINGEE THE EMO GUYS WEAR ON THEIR ARMS?

anyway, i can imagine sukma, skimming through the "art" bushes in the garden, thinking about how they should look like. critisising the edges or something stupid. getting utterly bored. looking at some weird abstract shaped bush and comparing it to something of a human beings or animals inguinal ligament or what not. HAHAHAHA.sukma is so horny, i can sense it. i mean use a little of the old singapore horny imagination and singapore will be sex city. every abstract art found. sukma will find a way to link it to something that YOU WILL NOT THINK ABOUT IN YOUR WILDEST MOST CRAZIEST SHITFACED DREAMS. i hope you are happy with this sukma, i usually dont dedicate posts. but this is to you, my most imaginative friend.


well ok. back to me being prime minister. did you hear about the school fees being raised by 20% for foreign students. the stupid government. when im prime minister, i'll make sure no impartiality. and PAP will not be the only government around. MUAHAHAHA. i tink i am right about most things. so if i do become prime minister, or at least join the PAP to become a candidate, please do vote for me. i'll make sure GST does bite your ass, and make singapore a less chinese infested playground. i am just kidding. im making room for less racism. and i'll make sure kids chew bubble gum. and they get senses to throw it nowhere but the rubbish bin. and bin's will not be green, they will be colourful to appeal to everyone so that they would love to go near a bin to throw things. and trust me, there wont be any smell. i will find a way to make it smell-less. i am so full of shit today. but please do not ignore my plea. i tink i would make a great prime minister. so yap. if not, i'll just marry lee kwan yew's great grandson or something. im sure he'll be a politician too. =]


happy singapore garden festival!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home