Egg Lover

Sunday, June 22, 2008

mia

okay like i nearly GGed cause my computer crashed recently. i swear, living witout a computer is like living a fugitive's life. okay maybe not, but the agony was pretty similar. not being able to lay back and listen to itunes was like, zomg terror zone.

so i got it totally revamped, and idump pretty much helped with my music transfer, just that all my pictures are gone. :( i have some on my blog, i guess that i'd have to make do with that. i just realised EOM's due soon, need to start working on it.

anyone know why windows live msnger is not downloading? ive tried every fucking thing on the planet.

i miss my computer, i will treasure you more. i need a name for this little slice (machine) of heaven, ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home