Egg Lover

Monday, May 05, 2008

why do you have to be that way.

today was a bitch-but-feel-guilty-about-it day. highlight of my day is Shane shifted to my row so i have my favorite t2 mate with me to toil through the long days, like tmr. :(
Ten ways you procrastinate in everyday life.

01. Hit the snooze button.
02. Reflect on day's activities while stuck in the toilet
03. Take an extra long shower.
04. chilling out with pals at subway far east when there's tonsa homework..
05. Take the extra long three bus route to CJC.
06. Stone during lectures.
07. my so called power naps.
08. Strolling.
09. Checking phone every ten minutes.
10. talking/thinking/being with you.



i am such a procrastinator, but then again i bet all of you are.
somedays i wonder if this is worth it, and then there are other days where i just dont give a fuck and let my head roll back and have some good fun. like today, i went out with my classmates, and had an enlightening day. guess we're more alike then we thought we are. i had a gd time guys, i hope you did too. :D

sarah, sleep well kay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home