Egg Lover

Thursday, July 12, 2007

to you,the infamous hater.

i've been meaning to post this for quite some time, then i thought...why bother?


again, this is not directed to anyone in particular. this person has become so insignificant in my life, i dont know why my conscience is telling me to do this anyway.


in case ur not ready to read about how i can bring down a person within 15 seconds today, skip today's post. k thxbye.

ok here goes. i basically appreciate every of life's hoohahlalalas. i take them as they come, reciprocate and at most shed a few tears and leave. shit happens?


so yes, i've moved on with my life, taken a new direction, found better friends and try not to screw up with them.


but your efforts in defaming me, have been rather feeble and childish. oh cmon, storytelling...give me a break. your laser eyes do nothing to my oh so fabulous DEMEANOR.

people hate me, people love me. i honestly really dont give a rat's ass about it anymore cause yes, fact is 5 months and im gone. i dont have to see your pathetic face again.


so what is with the i-dont-like-her-so-i-am-going-to-make-everyone-hate-her attitude man? where is the love?


if you're just going through an emo phase now, im more than willing to give you a care bear hug.
yea,people know, i have been a shithead, more than you can imagine.

yea, but people know that i have more than just repented. bu i wouldnt bother telling people (like you for a very good example)that, in case you think i am wallowing in self pity. im stupid to even consider your opinions, but sadly im born with that. drats.


and my real friends have noticed the change in me, so dont you dare bring me down from my pedastal, cause frankly im having a great time up there.


i've reached this point in my life, where i think NO ONE, and NOTHING can bring me down. so why bother taking it out with me?i know my words are never going to reach you unless you secretly read my blogggg. (teeheehee) and half the time you dont even realise that yes, i am talking to YOU.

even if i dont like you, i wouldnt STUPIDLY go and tell your best friend about it, to psycho her not to like you. cause that would be idiotic, since there is a reason why she's your best friend. who would she listen to, YOU OR ME? of course you.


but you, obviously havent realised that the fact of life is this.
i've seen you wallow in self pity too long, so much so that sometimes all i wanna do is :

a)chris benoir you, or

b)show you the way out, cause you're blocking my sunlight. (yes you are rather large my dear)


we're not all born perfect, and people do change. so pack your bags and leave cause your 2 second reign has ended. elvis has left the building. goodbye,tata,leave,i cant stand you.


i need a break.


i think i ranted enough already, did i mention i love kevin?

as to quote kevi,n you haters out there obviously had a miserable childhood. you were beaten, you were friendless, and your parents abandon you, and now you leave undesirable comments about others to others. again i say, i dont give a rat's ass.

if you want to type such a post to someone who's particulalrly making life a little difficult for you, im here. please call 1800-complete-shithead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home