Egg Lover

Saturday, January 17, 2009

thank you?

though im not a really big fan of liverpool, actually i um.... nevermind, i feel like my friends are part of that team, yelling out to me "you'll never walk alone."

no matter how cheesy or corny that just sounded, i appreciate every single gesture, be it a phonecall or understanding look that tells me that soon everything's gonna be fine if i only stayed strong.

i made a mistake, i went out with someone who didnt treasure me, who thought i was making unreasonable demands. dude, which girlfriend wouldnt wanna spend new years' with her boyfriend? and which girlfriend wouldnt be happy if her boyfriend kept making empty promises.

oh, and i put up with your lies time and time again, i smiled whenever you said you'll never let me go, i was stupid and foolish enough to believe YOU, faggotfuckingface.

no,i hope you dont die and burn in hell, i think you yourself screwed your life up major anyway, i think you did me a favour by dumping me, someday you'll realise no other chick will love you like i fucking foolishly blindly did. and when you do, i'll be gone forever.

i never did understand why people said he's not worth it, but now i do, sorry underqualified, application denied.

im stupid to still pine after you, im not gonna lie, a part of me still wants things to work out for us. but thats only cause im used to seeing a future with only you. if you're gonna agree to my terms, we'll talk.

i think im better off, its not confirmed. i know im gonna go back to crying for the next few days, im not over you, i admit, but i'm going to try and stay strong. you broke my heart, karma's a bitch, like seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home