Egg Lover

Thursday, August 07, 2008

my lovely t2

i had hazelnutty chocolate cake smeared ALL OVER MEEEE today a certain thanks to RACHEL ONGGGGG omg seriously. i had cream in my nose, so i went around school thinking it was me who smelled like cake. so when i sneezed later on in the day and i had some cream come out... wah okay lah i shall spare you the gross details. thanks anyway t2, for celebrating :) you guys totally rock. :D:D:D

and to gabby, happy birthday! and to aaronpoop too, i'm bringing you a slice on your birthday okay:D you're off at french figuring out paradoxes now.

anyway, i was on my way home today with paolo,rachel,lesley,aaron and christabel, and christabel told us a story on how she grabbed a guy's head and ruffled his hair to balance herself on the bus when she was about to fall, pretty embaressing. which reminded me of trip to school on the bus with pravind. some guy farted really loudly in pravind's face. it wasnt those subtle farts. funny thing is the people around me didnt seem to notice. when i got off the bus i laughed my head off, pravind was holding back his laughter on the bus till he had tears in his eyes. :D
i dont think ive farted in public before, even at home, i hide in my room to fart. too much info?
teeheehee.


thanks once again t2. really made my day :D see ya'll tmr at the partaye.
and wendy, im not stalking you, but you're prolly on your way to hard rock right now. so genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home