Egg Lover

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

like a star

this goes out to my friend naren menon.

somehow, i feel guilty. im not even gonna try to justify myself because stuff like this happen like, all the time. so let me tell you how i've been feeling, if this could make you feel any better.


gp essay style, therefore i'd like to conclude that we need some major catching up, to settle your issues. you're not left behind, you just...need a little "pick me up." and thats what im here for. im sorry if you've been feeling that way, and if ive not been the friend i should have been, the way you were to me as well.

to kesaven, get well soon. care package tmr!:D

to vinoth, o levels coming soon, study hard. no soccer!

to dope, why did you have to go have chinky family dinner, i miss my regular phonecalls, wonder whyyyyy i stopped giving you wake up calls, maybe cause they werent effective anymore. okayyy, dont worry, i still remember your house number, one day i'd call to pretend to be another insurance agent since they're the only ones who call.

ulfreddddd and huda, i miss you!


and to my other special friend, darling im always going to be here for you. i love you to death, whatever you're going through right now... happens. im here, everythings gonna be better, i promise. i love you, does that make you feel better? you feeling so down isnt doing anything to lift my spirits either. its okay if you cant do much for me, as long as i have you as my special friend for the rest of my life, its worth every breath i take. if you ever read this, take good care of your family right now, they need you the most. as for you, you'll be getting loads of TLC from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home