Egg Lover

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

i tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it.

tussidex forte, linctus.

doesnt it sound like a bad word? well its just my cough concoction. its worse that shit that you drink before the BCG. gawd EWWWW eat shit.
okay, now that the ordeal is over, let me tell you why i shouldnt switch to lj.

all my old archives will be gone right? i mean... why start all over?!
no, so dont bug me bugface :D

my class is the shiznitx, i love the cheesetarts, and paulo is turning out to be more than what he seems to be, maybe i should engage in more than just a 4 sec conversation with him on the bus, one that will not involve bitching.

im missing my pokemon already, fuckmenow. why am i so needy?


oh yea, to that special friend of mine. you bring out the worst in me, in a good way. i love you for what you did yesterday, what you did today, what you will do tomorrow. you always seem to have my back, no matter what. i REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

and yea, if i dont manage to find anyone. you can ogle with me, at adam levine of course.

let me get back to my non existant studying and my desperate desperate skk. we'll hug each other to sleep my big fat cat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home