Egg Lover

Friday, January 11, 2008

hahah yu heng is so funny.

CLOVERFIELDDDDD! :D

wah kns couldnt sleep after watching one missed call. i am so fucken gay lah cannn :(
the coolest thing happened while i was talking to widya that day. i dont know about you but her dad msging me just is goddamn cool.

i cleared my inbox and the msg is days old. crs so here's the gist of it lah huh..


" sorry aish but widya is temporarily unavailable. i will let her know you text. my profound apologies!"

wah that is the shiznitXx!

i have the coolest chem lecturer, her list of "do nots" include no sex in the lecture theatre. budden my seat is like fucking at the back and i kept nodding off while she was talking about mole concepts. then econs i turn around and ulfred is asleep. maths is no different. :)

but let me tell you the best part about cjc. my freaking cousin is there! like OMGxXWtfXx.
sharidan and i were talking yesterday and i figured bowling is...not my game. :(

my facils (the girls) are like so hot. i swear...um. nvm.

was supposed to go for supper with my IG mates but clean forgot and went home. doubt it mattered anyway. ben didnt sms me soo....ya. heh. ulfred tried out for FULL COURT BASKETBALL.

so then on saturday i went out with glenda and the rest rightttt, and glenda had to go early!!!! :( i was so upset. :(((((

but i had good fun with the rest of em, talking about orientation and stuff, turns out cjc is pretty cool after all. i like my IG mates alot, tend to feel a little off sometimes though.

so soonafter we went to the arcade and needless to say i screamed, danced hit, scratched and did all stupid things that we are supposed to do at the arcade. pwned their sorry asses at daytona :)

hung out with ly earlier and i must sayy i ALWAYS have a good time with her. its hard to find people you dont have a dull moment with. that is why i am dedicating this to all of you, glenda, melvin, phyllis, jq, stephanie, leeyen, chrysan, cheryl may and the others from the council gang. i am so gonna miss ya'll. coming back to school is going to be great, but sadly i am not looking forward to it. its only going to bring me back to reality, that we're all going to be apart. lets all hang out this weekend kayy? i promise to be EARLY. :)

alright. here goes.

baby happy 6 months! if you see this i love you SOO MUCHHH. :) this half a year has been the greatest ever. i swear if it werent for you, i wouldnt be up in the mountains. im looking at the sky, its all grey and cold, i ought to feel the same way inside but im not. it only takes a split second to make me unhappy but all i have to do is think of you holding me and im alright. i used to hope tmr would be a better day but now that everyday starts with you all i wanna do is assure myself that my last breath will end with you. you're my everything, i miss you SO much and i cant wait to see you tmr. you're everything i need, everything i want, everything i love. i know its been hard on you to have ME as a girlfriend. im so kiddy and never serious and its so hard to get through me, but i gotta let you know honey i know how much you love me.

yesterday was amazing baby. that short hour was worth more than anything. i know you complain, but baby i love you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home