Egg Lover

Thursday, February 19, 2009

why do men move on so quickly - because, they suck.

You took my hand, You showed me how, You promised me you'd be around.

I took your words, And I believed, In everything, You said to me.

If someone said three years from now, You'd be long gone.
I'd stand up and punch them out, Cause they're all wrong.
I know better, Cause you said forever, And ever, Who knew.

Remember when we were such fools, And so convinced and just too cool.
I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give anything.

When someone said count your blessings now, before they're long gone.
I guess I just didn't know how, I was all wrong.
They knew better, Still you said forever.
And ever,Who knew.

I'll keep you locked in my head, Until we meet again, And I won't forget you my friend.
What happened.

That last kiss, I'll cherish, Until we meet again.
And time makes, It harder, I wish I could remember.
But I keep, Your memory, You visit me in my sleep.
My darling,Who knew.



i used to, hate this song. well not really, just didnt see why it should mean much to anyone, now i see. haha. ironic isnt it?

i hate feeling this way. i hate admitting, i hate confiding, i hate everything about you and me. i just hate wanting to go back to three months ago to where everything was peachy.

It's been raining since you left me,Now I'm drowning in the flood, You see I've always been a fighter,But without you I give up.

yes i still sob over you, i admit defeat, so yea why isnt this pain going away yet, its high time already.

Wondering if I'll stay, Young and restless, Living this way I stress less.
I want to pull away when the dream dies,The pain sets it and I don't cry, I only feel gravity,
and i wonder why.


is it cause i felt too much, is it cause i was genuine? is it cause you've changed, is it cause i never meant anything to you?

That last kiss I'll cherish Until we meet again


i dont know if i'll ever bump into you again, but though i wanna be able to laugh at your face and tell you how happy i am, i probably wont be able to cause you're likely to be linking arms with someone better,smarter,prettier, whichever floats your boat.

Can he tell that I can't breathe? And there he goes, so perfectly,The kind of flawless I wish I could be.

what puzzles me the most is that, are men programmed this way? no really, some guys i know of took a long time, to get over their girlfriends, and even crushes. i dont understand how men can easily move on from one girl to another within a matter of days, weeks, months. does that mean all that has been said and done before are shelved, burried beneath the dust?

to you everything was just a game,
yeah you played me good,
But i want you, i want you, i want you,
So much more than i should,
Yes i do.


i dont know if its just me, but i take really long to even GET OVER a crush and move on for to a new one, i guess i just am more sensitive and place more emotional attachment to human relationships since i value them alot. whereas people nowadays just move on from one crush to another, be it rejection or just plain boredom. so lets say i have a crush on you, i tell you about it, doesnt work out, a couple of months later i tell you that i like someone else, how would you react? i know, yea, it didnt work out so it shouldnt bother you as much, but then again wouldnt you want to question my sincerity as a person. i mean if it took more than just 2 months than you'd probably understand. so yeah, i dont know, maybe...its just me.


at times like these, you just wish to give up on love, and the emotions, the fun stuff, the laughter and the tears that go with it. so i think im right about this. for those who've found love, hold on tight, those who havent, dont go looking for it, and dont wish for it to come. cause trust me, ive been there, it fucks you hard and leaves you bleeding dry with nothing left to live for.

I see lovers in the streets walking,
without a care.
They wear it out loud
like there's something in the air
Oooooh, well i don't care

They're treading lightly
No they, don't sink in
There's no tracks to follow
they don't care where they going
hmm

And if they're lucky yeah they'll,
they'll get to see and if they're
really really lucky they'll
get to feel..

And it kicks so hard,
it breaks your bones.
Cuts so deep
it hits your soul.
Tears your skin and
makes your blood flow.
It's better that you know,
That love is hard.

Love takes hostages,
gives them pain.
gives someone the power to
hurt you again and again
oooh, but they don't care

And if they're lucky yeah they'll,
they'll get to see and if they're
really really lucky they'll
they'll get to feel.
And if they're, they're truely blessed
then they'll get to believe
and if you're dammed, you'll never
let youreself be deceived.

And it kicks so hard,
it breaks your bones.
Cuts so deep
it hits your soul.
Tears your skin and
makes your blood flow.
It's beter that you know,
That love is hard.

Kicks so hard,
it breaks your bones.
Cuts so deep
it hits your soul.
Tears your skin and
makes your blood flow.
It's beter that we know..

And it kicks so hard,
it breaks your bones.
Cuts so deep
it hits your soul.
Tears your skin and
And makes your blood flow.
It's beter that you know,
That love is hard..

love is hard, love is hard.

If it was easy,
it wouldn't mean nothing tough.

james morrison;







thank you for wasting your time reading this angsty post, if you think you're capable of sweeping me off my feet with your arguement of how i was totally wrong about this, and you can prove it to me, call 1800-go-screw-yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home