Egg Lover

Thursday, February 08, 2007

not in th best of moods

well, im not in the best of moods. people, you can me bitchy if you want today but i havent exactly been seeing the finer side of life even though there is a new optimistic me. life always throws you hurdles, and its your job to keep them from coming. but what if you'd screwed up major, and all you get is hurdles thrown at you? no miracle, all thorns no roses, all rotten tomatoes.


i am sick and tired of people looking at me like im trying to play victim. well guess what, i am obviously not. just when i've learnt to live my life and just step over these hurdles, ignoring them, you people come up with another excuse to pick on me. IVE raised the white flag long ago, to leave me be. but you see, humans dont care. in this case, dont come and tell me things if you are not obliged to. and if you do tell me things. dont let me be secretkeeper. i dont expect myself,nor you to let me be.


oh well, im not in a mood to trash anyone or anything anymore. cause im feeling way too emo to bother. if i continue expressing these opinions, i'll probably be labelled attention seeking, or rather, fake. if you knew me well enough, you'd know that this is as real as it can get. you dont want me to pour it all out, neither do you want me to keep it in. its a real bother livng up to people's expctations. thats why i surrender. im going to lead my life just the way i like it, you DONT KACHAO ME. OR I'LL CASTRATE YOU.

http://ch5.mediacorptv.com/imagegallery/pictures/15524/.html

HOTTT. on a lighter note.


oh well, tmr is friday. i wish all of you the best you guys. ALL GO RJC! teeheehee.
5things im most afraid of?


1) Insects

they creep the fuck outta me. seriously. i hate bugs. they're REALLY buggy. and gross. recently, beatty is infested with unknown flies, smaller, microscopic sized, and they swarm around in packs and never travel in groups which contain less than 50 other flies. they like to fly over your hair, and they creep the hell out of you. my classmates were trying to kill thm my slamming they're books shut on the cluster of flies, but the flies were just too speedy to get caught. however, yuan hong managed to kill 7 of them, but now his book pages have go dead microscopi flies all over them.

2) Major Exams, like your olevls?

yea, everyone has that. as a kid, this is probably the worst fear, failing psle, O's. well, most of them should be afraid, those who arnt, go gt a life. i honestly dont understand how ppl are like,thinking that o levels so far away, and how pple dont seem to sympathise with overstressed sec 4 kids, and how they laugh and kids who are studying mosta the time. but they are the ones who get the panic attacks, anxiety attacks during the o levels. sigh, i better start worsipping TYS, like MR CHAN says, being seen out wth your TYS or being seen doing TYS at town is the new IN thing.

3)Death

i dont wanna die early, but i wanna die before my parents do. you'd know why soon.

4) Loss of Loved ones.

im an only child, and yes, i've been pampered, buti've not ben lacking love, and im capable of loving my parents. im not like a spoilt kid, i care alot about my family. husband will come second compared to my parents. my parents have been there through ups and downs, and without realising it, they're the ones i can count on all the time. and losing them would mean losing my closest companionship, without them i'd honestly be lost.

5) Sex

Its self explanatory.



gotta run. adrian pang speaks good english. and there's an accent. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home